Sunday, March 5, 2017

FLORAL LOVE



On a regular day, I just love that unexpected knock at the front door. My dogs going bizurk, I peek out my front door side light to see my favorite of all delivery trucks..Emily Joubert Home & Garden.




Awww... I love this annual unexpected surprise from the company my husband works at! Every year (for the past 12 years) my husbands job has their annual meeting in February. So basically, from New Year's until the meeting in mid-February, he works ridiculous hours, planning, calculating, reviewing & number crunching. I honestly rarely see him for 6 weeks!




Luckily, he has a really strong team that works the long hours & weekends with him. They are the recipients of these beautiful arrangements, as well.


I do have to admit, there is one downside to receiving these gorgeous flowers. The arrangements from Emily Joubert are so unique & beautiful, that it has set my standards very high for receiving floral arrangements!




Hope your day is as beautiful as this arrangement! 🌷

Cheers ~ xo Valerie 




No comments:

Post a Comment