Thursday, February 9, 2017

VALENTINE'S LUNCHEON TABLE SETTING


A dear friend of mine's birthday actually falls on February 14, so this year a few close friends celebrated her birthday a few days early with a fun Valentine's themed birthday luncheon. 💕




I love arranging my dining table with seasonal settings & this one was especially sweet to do!




I have gotten so much use out of these beaded chargers that I found at Homegoods! The beautiful platinum rimmed Lenox china shown is actually my mom's wedding china from 1955, as well as the silver setting shown. I love timeless style!






Champagne holders always add such an elegant touch to a table setting. And of course this one is holding my favorite, Veuve Clicquot.


I always get great compliments on my floral arrangements. The secret? My go-to centerpiece floral supplier is...Safeway & Trader Joe's! $10 for a dozen roses at Safeway, in all colors. You don't need to spend $$$ for something that won't last more than a week.






My friends are composed of some cocktail lovers & a few that prefer the non-leaded. Not a problem with this super easy grapefruit cocktail! Everyone can enjoy this sweet taste of heaven, garnished with simple rosemary from my backyard. It's carbonated grapefruit juice with a splash of vodka. Leave the vodka out for the non-leaded drinkers.








Sweets anyone? Yes!!

The simplicity of conversation hearts are always a table bonus! I found these sweet, heart shaped plates at Homegoods.💕


The dark chocolate, shortbread cookies with sprinkles from Trader Joe's are devine. You just try to only eat one!💖



Thanks for stopping by & have a very Happy Valentine's Day!
xoxoxo Valerie 💕

Follow Oxford Street Interiors on Instagram for tons of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment