Thursday, September 8, 2016

Our story... OXFORD STREET INTERIORS




Welcome to the 1st blog post for Oxford Street Interiors! Here is a little bit about myself & how Oxford Street Interiors came to be. After receiving my bachelors degree with a concentration in Interior Design from California Polytechnic University, I moved back to the Bay Area. I began my career working in San Francisco in the commercial interior design field. There, I gained extensive knowledge of systems furniture, specifications, AutoCAD & worked closely with top development & architectual firms on projects throughout the United States & internationally. 
Once settled down on the Peninsula as a busy wife & mom, my career shifted into the residential interior design field. I enjoy being a freelance interior designer because it gives me the flexibility to be involved in all of my three children's extracurricular as well as school activities. I take pride in truly listening to my clients and establishing deep, trusting relationships with them.
In addition for my love of interior design & architecture, one of my favorite hobbies is collecting fine antique hardware. This led me to open my first online shop through Etsy called Oxford Street Gifts. I named my business after the street my mother grew up on & where her grandparents lived, in Berkeley, California. Both my mother & grandmother possesed great style and a passion for high end, antique decor.
Recently, I decided to combine my two obsessions & within the merger became Oxford Street Interiors. I offer interior design services as well as an online boutique with unique gifts & decor for the home. Please visit again soon! xx Valerie

Check out the new items in the Online Boutique !

For design inspiration, follow me on Instagram@Oxford Street Interiors


No comments:

Post a Comment